Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday , 17th June 09

My social obligations started as early as 8.30 am. I have a visiting friend from Shanghai and we received a common friend over for a cup of coffee but unfortunately cant be with them for long as I have to leave for another appointment. Already made arrangements to meet up with Puan Seri at Roponggi Station to visit Madam Superman at Tsukishima.

Thank you Madam for inviting us over to your place. Indeed I had a wonderful time and it was nice to have met few new friends. Jovial bunch and the food was great. Thanks eh Minah...lain kali buat lagi ok. Madam Superman just got a new bundle of joy and she's just so adorable... how I wish Madam Superman can give her to me...hehehehehe dream on baby!!!!
the fabulous spread waiting for the gluttons
the baby is cute right...
the divas

We left Tsukishima when the stomach refused more food intake.....just kidding but we had other commitments. Puan Seri got to pick up her daughters from school and I have got my children waiting at home and of course I need to cook for dinner too.

Later in the evening, I sent my kids for their faith lesson (kelas agama + mengaji) at Aoyama. While waiting for them to finish, my Shanghai friend and me had a nice stroll at Aoyama and its sure fun to do some window shopping. Its summer now so I bought two hats...ni kira dah terjebak la ni...but its cool.

From Aoyama, I sent my friend to Higashi Azabu as she has to meet another friend there. Since I dropped her off at Nissin (another international supermarket), I went in to buy some groceries. Havent been to Nissin for awhile and glad to see more arrays of halal meat. This store has a great selection of food such as herbs, spices, sauces, meat, liquor etc.etc. Delivery is possible and parking is available too. For us Malaysians and love to have our food...no more excuses not to prepare local food as you can get almost everything from this store.

Nissin World Delicatessen
2-34-2 Higashi Azabu
Tokyo, 106-0044 Japan
03-3583 4586
Hours 9.30am - 8pm Daily
http://www.nissinham.co.jp/nwd/

No comments:

Post a Comment