Thursday, July 1, 2010
Fresh Cream 250 ml
Fresh Milk 60 ml
Egg yolk 3
Sugar 35 gm
Honey 5 gm (1 teaspoon)
Green Tea Powder 3 gm (1 tablespoon)
Hot water 1 tablespoon
1. Mix green tea powder with hot water and make a paste.
2. Put fresh cream and milk in a pan and warm it to 50 degrees C. Do not bring to boil.
3. In a bowl, put egg yolk, sugar, honey and green tea paste and mix well.
4. Add the egg mixture into the cream and milk pan and mix well.
5. Strain the mixture into souffle cups and bake (using bath bake method) for 15 minutes in oven temperature 150 degrees.
6. Cool in a refrigerator and leave to set.