Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm Home

It has been 5 days since I've been back but this time the kick start to getting back to my routine is rather slow......We were welcome back with the thyphoon and earthquake. I was all drenched going to the store, actually drove to the supermarket behind my house yet all wet. Alhamdulillah still alive and kicking and everything is under control. After droping off my other half at work, I spent the first couple of days catching up with my beauty sleep. Sleep....sleep.....sleep...and sleep......duh!! After the third day slowly but surely my momentum is comingggggggggggggggg.....had a fun time with the kids doing homework with them and teaching them my bahasa ibunda.....it was really funny after I made them wrote about themselves, they have to stand and read it aloud to me....boy that was hillarious......got their action recorded for future viewing.




Havent really visited the kitchen but enjoying every moment with the kids while they are still holidaying. Swim, play, laugh and watch tv together. Already had my tea and lunch appointment with some frens yesterday and that's a sure sign of my coming back. That's what it has been this week. Till next entry...tata.

4 comments:

  1. ermmmm...cantek background..hehehe

    glad to hear u r alive and kicking..tido rupenye selama ni..
    xkan la jetlag lak..time difference bkn jauh pun..
    ape2 pun tunggu kedatangan ku in november nanti ya??
    muahmuahmuah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lifeislikethat: letih gamaknya..tu pasal bantai tido je.... you dont play trick on me again....c u nov...yeh..yeh..yeh...

    apsal wa tipon ... lu tatak angkat....wa mau kasi cantik wa nya page..wa try2 tapi tak jadi so mau tanya sifu...tapi sifu titun la...haiya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. alamak...that was you??
    i saw a private no. misscall..

    ni dah ok dah ni..
    pandai pun..keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete