Monday, April 12, 2010

It's been awhile............

Hello my readers

It has been awhile since my last posting. Not for anything but too occupied with home front. I believe moving always take its toll on anyone. Well, glad that I am back to my normal routine and things are falling nicely into its places. I do miss my life in Nippon (thats history for me) but at the same time I thank God for allowing me the opportunity to discover a new place. It will be a good experience for the family and me especially the children. Thanks to my other half whom has been working so hard for the family thus enabling us to experience new place, people, culture and language.

Slightly over 3 months now and I am very much settle and at my best state in this new environment. The kids are happy with their new school, I have made some new friends and a handful for now to keep my social life abuzz, started my baking business again by chance (special thanks to a friend..you know who you are), I know my whereabouts a little and of course I hope to be able to explore every inch of this Island that I call home for the timebeing.

Its quite easy to live here and there is influx of supply for anything that crosses your mind as long as you have enough lollies in your purse ~ no worries mate. Plenty of choices to suit your budget. Though a person may not speak Cantonese but one can easily get around and adapt to living in this vibrant city called Hong Kong.

At the beach, Park Island for the first time

A view from The Peak during one of the walks

experiencing Yamcha, a must for anyone

2 comments:

  1. lay hoe moe??
    wah 'akak suka,sikalang lu punynia blog,sulah ala nyawa...heep heep holayyyyy!!

    nanti 'akak latang heong kong,'akak mau makan itu lim sum...;p


    happy for you babe..
    hope to see you and the kids soon....
    miss you...muahhhh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lifeislikethat:

    hello laling....sikalang wa punya blog sulah ala nyawa...tapi apa pasat lu punya sudah bisu....

    yeap hope to see you real soon.....muahhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete