Saturday, March 28, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Before my alarm could go off I was awoken by the sun shining on my face...forgot to pull the curtain last nite. It's a beautiful day and looking forward to see the sakura tree in front of my house to go full bloom. I have been taking pictures of the tree everyday....thot of making an album "The Chronicles of Sakura".

I finished reading home news and Al-Fatihah for Dr. Haliza and Dr. Amin Tai. What a shocking news! Not that I know them personally but have I have taken my boy to see them before. They were the paeditricians at the Ampang Putri Hospital. News said they fell while climbing Bukit Tabuh, Taman Melawati. I have climbed Bukit Tabuh when I was in my teens. Takziah to their family and may their souls rest in peace. Amin. Other than that nothing much new....its still the same politics issue and crime everywhere.

Called my sister at home and she's looking forward to see her kids and hubby who will be arriving soon from Jeddah. Alhamdulillah. Pity my mom as she has to drive her car to the airport to pick up the grandchildren and son-in-law too. I guess they need 2 cars to fit everyone plus the goodies....Thank God, my Mother is still very genki.

1 comment: