Monday, March 30, 2009

Yesterday's Event

It's Monday again and after a week of holiday (Spring Break) for the kids and hubby, the girls and daddy started their routine again except for boboy, he will start school on Wednesday, April 1st....the school better be there...hahahahaha good news is he will start in the new building of the school after 2 years of construction work.
Tokyo is badly hit by the recent economic turmoil and I hope it will get better soon. I took my sunny boy to Nakameguro to have lunch at one of my favorite place only to find that the restaurant is no longer in business...sad huh...ever since I got here in 2004 they have been there and looks like they have been hit too. No choice, we have to turn back but managed to stop by at the vegetable shop near the station to get some vege and fruits. We finally settle for Indian food at Priya, another one of my favorite coz the food is delicious, portion is generous, price is reasonable and service is fantastic.


Sunny Boy under the sakura tree in front of our house. Weather was really beautiful yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment