Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby's Graduation Day, Wednesday - 10JUN09


It feels like only yesterday when I first sent baby to kindergarten but how time flies, she has actually completed 3 solid years of kinder. It was tough in the beginning for her and for me. Being the youngest and has always have her mama all the time to herself and was never exposed to any play school whatsoever the anxiety was double dose. She was not even 3 when she started and took almost 2 months to settle in. I don't have any problem about getting her to school because she really wants to go to school. Every morning she will wake up diligently and look forward to going but only when I have to leave her, she starts to cry and will tell me..."please wait mummy".

Everyday without failed she will bring home her dirty uniform as she will cry in school until she vomits. It was heart wrenching for me when I dropped her off every morning and to hear her cry and screaming "Mummy.......mummy". One day it really took a toll on me (she cried, I cried too) when after dropping the kids in school and I got into the car, I just lost my mind and didnt know where to go. Terngiang-ngiang suara baby panggil mummy dan setelah berastaghfar banyak-banyak...baru cam tersedar balik...eh..eh...kena balik rumah la kan sebab budak-budak semua dah dekat sekolah.

She was the smallest in class then age and size wise. Very timid and shy too but that was then. She has bloomed to be a confident child, very quick, smart and a well balanced kid. Soon no more kinder for you but welcome to the Elementary School. No matter what and how old you have become, forever you will still be my baby and like you always said..I love you too much!! We will remember that on your Graduation Day, you wanted to be an Artist. Mummy will always pray for you and hope that one day you will be equal to VanGogh, Hokusai, Claude Monet, Leonardo DaVinci etc.etc. Those are some big names she mentioned. She have learned them during her Art class. When I was at her age...I never knew those names.

Baby, you have to be grateful to your daddy for it left a big hole on daddy's pocket. It was a privilege for you to be exposed to the international world at a very young age as daddy wants all his children to experience the same. I know some fathers are not willing to do so...might as well hantar to japanese yochien aje. Sanggup daddy tak pergi holiday or spent on luxury things for himself but yet doesnt mind spending when it comes to education and the well being of his kids. He always said that his priority are the children and insyaallah there will be time when he will finally be able to enjoy all the luxury in life. Dulu Princess now Baby pulak.

Baby, Congratulations and Well Done!

Just after the Graduation ceremony...baby looked so happy
Bluebell Graduates with their teachers
Graduates from Bluebell Class cutting their Graduation Cake in their classroom

Baby and the proud parents

No comments:

Post a Comment