Monday, June 8, 2009

Saturday, June 6th 2009

Today, early morning I already cooked for the house. Too many errands to run later might as well I prepare food earlier so tak kelam kabut nanti. First, to send sunny boy for his aikido and this is his last class before the 3 months break. He was all smiley when he collected the Perfect Attendance Award. Ye lah dia senyum...mak bapaknya jugak yang tiap2 minggu kena hantar pergi balik sampai we cant plan anything for saturday due to his aikido.
From there, I was at few places driving my other half for his appointment. Got home at noon, had lunch. Sempat lagi buat coffee loaf masa ni for tea later. We had rice with crab curry, fried french beans and omelette. Sorry no picture as everyone was hungry. After lunch, took Princess to get a present for her friend. She has sayonara party later. Went back home to get my baby and off to send Princess to her friend's place. Usually this time of year, there will be a lot of family leaving and there'll be series of sayonara parties.
Princess at her friend's place
While waiting for Princess to finish, I went to Ratu Kg.'s house in the pretext of finishing up the photo album but by the time I got there...hmmm tak jadilah....suruh mak-mak lain tu buat sendiri je....hehehehehe anyway, had a nice time with Ratu, Budak itu and the Angels. I had fried mee hoon at Ratu's house...can you imagine its already 6pm and its almost my dinner time tapi takpe...kita bedal dulu lagi pun orang dah hidang kan...tak baik tak makan. Anyway Ratu kita ni pun pandai masak...sedap gitu mee dia sampai bertambah2 akak makan. Thanks ye Ratu. lain kali buat lagi tau. From Ratu's place I went to pick up Princess and rushed home as we had dinner invitation at 7.30pm. Macam Ferari driver akak masa ni....keluar la the acquired skill from Malaysia...cilok mencilok ni....hehehehehe

Got home, quickly showered and went off.
Tengok tu penuh semeja lauk yang dihidangkan..and all were delicious!!!

Thanks to the gracious host for inviting us over. The food was superlicious, the place was tranquil, nice music and the company was fabulous...what more can I say. Indeed I had a nice Saturday evening with yummy spread and lots of laughter. We were there at 8.00 pm and gosh cant believe it we were there until wee hours. Got home at 3.00 am. Gosh I was so tired and sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment