Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Monday, June 1st

Today, Smoochie had a small housewarming party at her new place. Early morning Nance came to pick me up hmmmm nice, I enjoyed the ride to Musashi Kosogi in her new car, the new Audi SUV. Awesome, she drove like a racer, skillful anyway she used to race before she got her children. Envy her! As usual, we were so loud. I had fun. Again food, food and more food and I keep complaining that I cant lose weight...hahahahaha. Smoochie made Apple Raisin cake and its so yummy, dont worry I already got the recipe. Will paste it soon after I bake it. Sabar ye!



sempat lagi tu sesi buat rambut...kalau dah pompuan tu pompuan jugak lah kan..

I went to pick up the girls today as my PA took sunny boy for a movie. He wasnt happy that he couldnt come with us the other day, since he got a day off from school he insisted that he has to watch Angels and Demons....tak kan maknya nak tengok lagi kan.

Well, I do enjoy being with the girls, its really nice to listen to their stories and what they did in school today. Sunny boy came home happy and brought back pop corns for the sisters...I must say he is really a sweet boy always so thoughtful. Abang, you are to look after your sisters when we are no longer around and I know you will be a wonderful brother to your siblings. Insyaallah.

Dinner for tonite, grill fish with tomato curry toppings with mashed potato, purple cauliflower saute in olive oil and tomato soup


Slept quite late today as I was finishing up some things for the upcoming event.

2 comments:

  1. smoochie??.. :)
    nita,aku tgk kau xgemok pun?
    perasalah kau ni...
    cpt post recipe kek tu...akak dah xsabar nak buat...ahakssssss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabar kak eh.....nanti mak buat pastu mak tampal k.

    ReplyDelete