Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nippon Maru Memorial Park & Maritime Museum, Yokohama


Early morning, I was already in school. I became Princess chaperon for her field trip to Yokohama. This will be her last field trip before the school end. Weather was fine and it was so hot today, I even feel like fainting while waiting for the lunch break. I really cant stand being under the hot sun partly that was also the reason why my parents werent very supportive for me to do any sports during my younger days...abis asyik pengsan je bila sports day....hahahahahaha. Come to think of it...dont know why but when I was younger I always fainted. Nevertheless, it was a nice trip, enjoyed the Air Show and glad that Princess had a good time and leaving me feeling like a dead dog!!!

NIPPON MARU
A bit about Nippon Maru, it was built in 1930 and previously known as the "Swan on the Pacific". It was used for training ship personnel and preserved in its original form. The captain's cabin and officers' salon are open to visitors. You can experience aspects of seafaring life such as deck washing and sail display onboard the ship and in the attached marine classroom. What else yeah..haiya cant remember already. Please enjoy the photos.
The Captain's Cabin
the broom and the coconut husk used for cleaning the woodenbdeck


where we had our lunch picnic
the girls waiting for the Air Show
Finale of the Air Show

When I got back to school, baby's teacher passed me the Photo CD that I requested earlier. Okay now time is running short, I have to complete this project before next week Wednesday. From school, I went straight to Costco at Kawasaki and only got home at 6.30pm. Have to do it today as my diary is full till next week. Managed to do what I am supposed to do at Costco but didnt manage to get everything I wanted. I have to make another trip to buy stuffs for our next party..dont want to think about the next party yet lah...one thing at a time right!!!

satu trolley tu dah penuh...dah le nanti hujung minggu pergi lagi la ek...

Pity the children, they have to wait for dinner but the good thing is they finished their food quickly without having me to tell them to hurry up. Hahahaha padan muka lapar semua.
roast chicken, salad, couscous and clam chowder soup

No comments:

Post a Comment