Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wednesday, June 3rd

When I got the house to myself this morning, I started sorting out the photos which I printed at Costco yesterday. I tell you...rasa cam nak muntah masa susun gambar tu. I am in the midst of making albums for baby's class. It will be given to them as a present on their graduation day. Initially I thought of making a nice scrap book but somehow time doesnt allow me to do so. I bought this cute little album and I hope they all will like it. I think this is the first time ever for the kinder gardeners to get an album and a cap as their parting gift. I believe this is more personal and am sure that everyone will keep them as fond memories of their kindergarten era. I ordered the cap with their name embossed on the front and the class's name at the back. Alhamdulillah all done just in time for my next appointment. (But I still need to print more pictures....looks like another trip to Kawasaki Costco)

At 11.00 my guest starts to arrive and after every one's here we head off to a nearby restaurant for lunch, where else my favorite Kedai Mamak.... Its again another farewell party. Sayonara to Datin Liza, Alida, Kak Normah, Linda and Mala. I dont have much time might as well organise just one lunch and bid farewell to all. This is not killing two birds with one stone...but 5 birds with one stone....hehehehehehe



In the evening, I did some cupcakes for Sunny boy's class party tomorrow but it was a flopped and my garbage bin was so happy to get them all. Agghrrrhhh very frustrating anyway lost my mood to bake already and suddenly I felt my body aching..(disaster effect...hahahaha). Quick solving..bought ready made ones from the supermarket and felt better again.

Dinner for the kids tonite, yakiniku beef with japanese rice and fried broccoli. My other half had beef steak with black pepper sauce, broccoli and mushroom soup. Turned in early in preparation for another long day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment