Monday, June 8, 2009

Friday, June 5th 2009

Today, I had sunny boy at home coz no more school for him. Good to have him as he comes in handy for my running around. We went to Immigration office Shinagawa in the morning as we got the approval for PA's visa. Have to get her passport stamped and to apply for the multiple re-entry permit. Sunny boy waited in the car...this is what I mean handy to have him around coz I dont have to worry about the car or to receive the Green Man issuing the fine ticket. Here is not like in Malaysia where you can bargain with them if you are at fault..... After spending almost 2 hours there, everything was done.
From there we went to pick up sunny boy's friend at Moto Azabu as later they both are going for a friend's sayonara party. Got home, quickly cook for dinner, did my chapati dough and off I went to send the boys and on the way there, pick up another friend of sunny boy at Kakinokizaka.

While waiting for sunny boy to finish, I went to my regular salon at Futako Tamagawa. This is where I usually go as the price is very much cheaper compared to if I were to do it somewhere near my house. And I have been seeing this hairdresser since 4 years ago after a friend introduced me to Excel and have always been very happy with her. I decided to go for a hair cut as my hair needs to be trimmed badly. I never had fringe for a long time so this time for a change I decided to have it....and sob..sob..sob...it was atrocious. When Hosono san wants to cut my fringe I closed my eyes as I didnt want the hair to get into my eyes but when I opened my eyes.....hua..hua..hua....apa dah jadi...pilu akak but what to do, already cut cant mend it anymore....and you know what will happen after that right....of course me bad mood ma...
To add salt to my injury, when my other half came home...he said "eh what happen to you, you look like antie from the 60's era....and started laughing....lagi la angin akak kan..
Okay let me tell you....the quote I got from my other half (ni buat lagi angin ni)
1. Never wear cheap perfume as you will end up smelling like a prostitute...if u cant afford nice perfume might as well use a simple cologne or just dont wear any.
2. Never go for a cheap hair cut and this is what will happen....aaaargggghhhhhhh

Friday nite and from my meal timetable it will be indian meal.
chapati, dhall with potato and carrot, beef keema and fried okra

No comments:

Post a Comment