Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Party (Saturday, 13JUN09)

Just before we break for Summer, my other half invited his staff over for lunch and this year the turn out was overwhelming.

Part of my other half's team at the office
the ladies had a surprise birthday
the buffet line
Menu for the party:- Tomato Rice, Beef Curry, Dry Lamb, Chicken in chili paste (ayam masak merah le), Fried Chicken and Cucumber and Pineapple Salad.
gambar beef curry dah termiss pulak



Chicken Satay, Rice cubes, Peanut Sauce, Onion and Cucumber

Fried Mee Hoon, Curry puffs

Cheese Mushroom Dip and Slice Bread



Cup Cakes, Caramel Pudding (resipi anty ana), Chocolate cake (a surprise cake for his staff)and Fruits

My hubby, you better love me more as a lot of planning and hard work has been put in. I slept at 1.30 am on Friday and got up as early as 4.30 on Saturday morning to continue with the cooking. Orang dah nak tido baru dia cakap nak celebrate some staff punya birthday...duh!!

Dont ask me how I managed but somehow I did. After everyone left, cepat-cepat I kemas rumah sebab rumah pun dah takde rupa rumah, kalau tunggu nanti jadi malas pulak. Went to sleep early, so penat sampai tak lalu makan dah. Finally the big event for me this month is over. Alhamdulillah dan lega. Next???

3 comments:

  1. nita, berbaloi your other half tu mendapatkan you nih... teror sungguh.... i respect you tau... i pun tak terikut you nih...cayalah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. untung dapat menantu mcm nita ni,kan aida??...
    sejuk perut mak mentua u mengandungkan hubby u..hehehe...
    nanti bolehlah jadi caterer kat malaysia lak.. :)
    i jadi food tester..

    ReplyDelete
  3. alida: you pun terror gak cuma tak nak mengaku je.

    lifeislikethat: bukan ke kita ni nak jadi partner in crime...kau party planner aku supplier makan nya...pe kes kau nak jadi food tester??

    ReplyDelete