Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Mom by Sunny Boy


When I first read this poem, I was so touched and cant thank god enough to be blessed with a wonderful son. Isnt he so sweet... When he wrote this, he said "Mom, I hope I will get into Mind's I this year" and I told him that I was very confident that his writing will be chosen. Mind's I is the annual school magazine where the boys' articles and art work will be published. And for sunny boy including this year, it has been 4 years in a row that he has been featured in the Mind's I. Congratulations and well done my Son. I am so proud of you and mummy loves you very very much and you dont know how much joy you have brought into our lives.


My Mom
By: Ashraf Shaik 4-L

My mom, she is the sun that warms my heart
She is the water I swim in
She is the air I breathe in
She is the one with a warm welcome when I get up
My mom takes care and loves my family
She is always there for me
Good times and bad times
She is very joyful and full of cheer
She enjoys playing with me
She always makes me happy
Wants the very best for me
My mom advices me and the family
I love my mom very much

Mom I am glad that you are my mom!

1 comment:

  1. 'srooooottttttt....' xcuse me,hembus hingus jap tadi...so terharu and menitiskan airmata..
    tax sangka si ustaz ni pandai berpoem..keep it up Ashfar...

    ReplyDelete