Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday, 19 June 2009

I woke up early today to cook for later meal as I want to accompany my other half for his appointment and we left 10 minutes before 7 and managed to catch the 6.57 am bus to Keio University Hospital at Shinanomachi. We got there early and while waiting we sat at Starbucks to have our breakfast. There were 2 stray cats and were so happy when I started feeding them with my sandwiches and my other half was busy throwing his muffin crumbs to the birds. How I wish I could bring the cats home and give them shelter.
This time it was quick and got home at 11.00. We had early lunch and my other half left for office and I left for my meeting with Adinda and Ratu.

Adinda came to pick me up and we headed to Ratu's office in Kamiyacho and had lunch at a nearby Italian Restaurant. Ratu will be leaving Tokyo soon and that is why we had the farewell lunch. From there we adjourned to a nearby cafe for a cup of coffee and gosh we actually sat there for hours and only bid farewell at 5.00pm and that is only because I have another dinner appointment at 6.00 and Ratu and Adinda has to go home too.
at Ratu's office and see Tokyo Tower at the background
We all had pasta here

Went home, pick up the kids and went together with my friend to TGIF in Roponggi. My friend from Shanghai will be leaving the next day and she wanted to buy us dinner.
My other half couldnt join us as he was still at the office. The kids really had a wonderful time with their beloved Anty Sam and after having her for 10 days they were so sad that she has to leave tomorrow. We left just before 9.00 coz with the kids around its not a good idea to be hanging around Roponggi at that hour. Roponggi is one of the entertainment district with a lot of pubs, discos, karaoke lounges, gentlemen clubs etc. etc. Hard Rock Cafe is also located in Roponggi.
we were stuffed with food

2 comments:

  1. nita bila tengok gambar kita bertiga tu kan... rasa rindu sungguh... bila kita boleh camtu lagi ek?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la pasal..gamaknya bila lah lagi kita bertiga dapat berpoya-poya camtu lagi ek...anyway do keep in touch and luv you always.

    ReplyDelete