Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grill Chicken with Herbs


Our dinner last nite. Grill chicken with herbs served with grilled carrots, potatoes and mixed bean salad and we had yesterday's leftover mushroom soup.

Grilled Chicken with Herbs (my own concoction)
6 chicken legs (remove skin and fat)
For marination:-
2 tablespoon olive oil
fresh coriander
fresh parsley
i use dried basil leaves and oregano
1 tablespoon soya sauce (I used Kikoman All-purpose soya sauce)
salt
pepper
1 teaspoon chicken curry powder (I used baba's)

1. Clean the chicken and wipe dry.
2. Put the coriander, parsley, basil leaves, oregano and olive oil into a blender and blend. Make a paste.
3. Pour everything in a bowl, add chicken, soya sauce, curry powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and leave to marinate. I only marinate them for 2 hours yesterday. I am sure it will taste better if you leave to marinate overnite.
4. Bake in a preheated oven temperature 380F until chicken is cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment