Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday , 09 April

Sha, yesterday, I felt so lethargic...wasnt in the mood to do anything at all. Chat with anty lyn for a while and to dreamworld I went. Just before the kids come back, I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. After the kids returned from school, I left around 5pm to pick up my little one who has a playdate with her buddy. On the way home, just cant resist to pullover and take some shots of the remaining sakura.... the petals were all blown by the wind and fell to the ground. It was a pretty sight and wish you were here!

The sakura petals on the ground.....cantik kan!



Ni lah dinner anak sedara n your brother in-law last nite. Steak top with brown sauce served with caesar salad, steam prawn and gohan(japanese rice cooked in soya sauce, mirin, dashi with chicken, carrots, mushroom and konyaku). Oh terlupa... green pottage soup (ongputih ni suka pakai nama gempak kan...yang bebenornya asparagus soup...hahahahaha) tapi lum sempat nak posing betul-betul makanan aku tu....budak2 ni dah menjerit kata cepat la mummy... nak makan ni... masa dorang makan tu, I decided to make some noodles for me.


So ni dia mee hoon hailam aku sha...with my cili padi potong. Miss you sha....lagi sedap makan mee hoon tu dari makan steak tu kan sha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment