Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday, April 26

I woke up to a bright sunny day. Alhamdulillah...such a beautiful day. Baby wanted mee hoon hailam for breakfast. Waited for anty ana but she didnt turn up...I guess she must have missed the bus to tokyo to join us for breakfast...hahahahahaha



After breakfast, we went to buy birthday present for baby's friend as later she has a party to attend. After dropping baby at her friend's place, mummy have to wait as its not worth the drive to go home and come pick her up later. Bump into another mom that shares the same fate as me and we decided to go to Jiyugaoka for a quick lunch and spend our time there. I really like Jiyugaoka...its a little dainty town with a lot of small shops and nice restaurants and we ended up at Bangkok Kitchen for lunch.

Since my sensei and other fellow students happen to have their ikebana exhibits in the same area, I dropped by to view their display of work, this year I didnt join as I submitted my name too late.


my poor sensei looking tired
with other fellow students

Somehow traffic was light yesterday, by the time I reach Otorijinja Crossing, the road was almost deserted..dont know what happen to all the cars??????

and for tea, we had chocolate eclairs as I still have some leftover custard from yesterday.
and finally dosa for dinner with fish curry, zuchini in tomato sauce and plain dhall
and again, after dinner, because of princess everyone's stuck with American Idol. Here we dont get to watch AI live...its always few days later. Hmmmm Monday tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. oo dear..bukan miss the bus to tokyo..but,dunno which bus to take..
    when i asked around,they told me i have to take the airbus..not the landbus...kakakaka.

    Min dah beso dah ek??tapi,why did you cut her hair,Nita????keep her hair long plezzzzzzzzz...
    How's Bina and the ustaz?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sedapnya tosei... my favourite... ann, seronok jugak dirantau ye... pengalaman tu yg mahal, tak semua org boleh nikmatinya. Aku byk belajar dr blog2 perantau macam kau.

    Alamak! actually aritu aku nak minta ko belikan takoyaki maker tu, tp sudah kelupaan. tu yg drag jer tu. Kalu ko lom masukkan duit tu, belikan ler menda tu, kalau dah masuk, nnt aku bayar lain la. No hurry blh tunggu next trip ko balik Malaysia. ;)

    ReplyDelete