Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thank God Its Friday

This week has been rather hectic .... doing what?? I don't know but its always home, school, kids and social obligations. Yesterday, my day starts at 5 am as I have to leave early to send sunny boy to school as he has a morning activity and he was upset with me as I got him to school late by 10 minutes. Sorry boy and I know its my fault.

Well..everything has to happen yesterday. First, sunny boy has to be in school at 7 am. Second, baby has this International Day Parade in Kindergarten and mummy has to provide a Malaysian snack for her class party, Daddy's Princess have got a field trip to Baji Koen and I have to chaperon and all falls on the same day. I wish I had more than 10 hands. God must have loved me as the field trip was cancelled at a last minute as it was expected to shower yesterday....what a relief for me and I could enjoy baby's performance and stayed thru-out her party and go home together with her.

My lunch (the leftover from last nite's dinner)
Tom Yam Noodles

Since all the kids had rice for lunch, decided to make capati for dinner.
Beef Keema, Fried Cauliflower and Dry Chicken Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment