Thursday, May 21, 2009

An Afternoon with the Tuns

Wednesday morning... and as usual these eyes of mine has been waking up early gosh i need to sleep more but just cant. Once everybody left for the day, a war at my kitchen started and by 11.30 alhamdullillah everything settled. Of course with the help of my PA, who makes it easier for me. Thank you so much PA. Got myself ready and by 12.30 pm I was already at the Embassy Residence.

I had a very nice afternoon with the Tuns and the ladies. A brief moment with Tun Mahathir and had the whole afternoon with Tun Hasmah only to be mesmerised by her words and piano recital. Indeed, it was a privilege for me to be there and to hear her sharing her experiences. Something that I learn from Tun Siti Hasmah today is S.I.S.S. Sedar, Insaf, Syukur dan Sabar. Those were her words to have a very meaningful life. In order to being healthy is to eat well, exercise, good rest and get your brains working all the time. Well, I have always looked up to our beloved ex Prime Minister and the wife. For me I believe that he was the best PM Malaysia have ever had. Of course no one is perfect, he definitely had some flaws during his tenure of service and could have done better but no one could ever deny the things he did to bring Malaysia 's name in the limelight on the world's map and I was proud to be called Malaysian under his leadership. I am proud to be a Malaysian and love my country. My hope is that one day Malaysia will have another competent leader to head the country and bring Malaysia to a greater height. Insyaallah Amin.




I got home at 6.15pm, changed and have to leave for another dinner appointment. One of our ex-colleague from Malaysia is in town visiting. The last time I saw him was before I left KL to come here. We had dinner at a Malaysian Restaurant in Ginza tapi indah khabar dari rupa ye.....sedih gitu tengok restoran orang sendiri....macamana la nak bertahan lama...ni la dia kalu orang melayu buat business and with the help of government's money....I'm sorry but I have to say its a matter of time before they close down unless they get their butt down to change. Food was lousy, very poor service and its definite I will not be going there again. Bukan tak nak tolong orang melayu but I would rather take my guests to the other Malaysian restaurant headed by a chinese man. By the time we bid the nite off and got home it was almost midnite.


The kids were all sleeping and when I checked on them just cant help the feeling of missing all my babies.....sorry kids, mummy were with you all for short time today.

2 comments:

  1. To read on your blog has told me that u have a very wonderful n interesting life!! am happy for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalsomaa: alhamdulillah praise to God...life has been wonderful for me.

    ReplyDelete