Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday, May 25th

Felt so relief today as I managed to settle my PA's application for her visa extension. Phew...10.30 am I was already done at the Immigration Office.


On the way to the Immigration Office this morning I just cant resist to take a shot of this guy sweeping the road. Another dedication of the Japanese people. I'm sure he is one of the staff for a shop nearby, but you see, they not only clean up in front of their premise but the public area too. Wonder when will the Malaysians be like them.

From there I went to the Embassy to pass my adinda her kuih bingka (dah simpan dalam fridge her portion), since it is so close to Shibuya, I decided to go marketing gi beli ikan la (azlinza...aku gi pasar saman tu lah). Dapat ikan pari lagi hari ni...boleh masak asam pedas kebetulan daun kesum pun gemuk-gemuk kat dalam pot kat balkoni tu. Today my freezer is back to becoming aquarium again and I dont have to worry for the next one week.

Space is scarce in Tokyo so for this building amazing their parking is at the Roof Top. I felt claustrophobic initially but now kinda used to it.

The lift I have to take to the Roof Top.
Inside the lift

Got home almost noon and with no breakfast to go for the day, my stomach was crying for food.

My lunch for today, spicy fried bitter gourd with tofu and ikan masak taucu...hmmm kan ke senang kalu satu rumah ni makan macam mak dia....I guess they dont know what they are missing...ke tekak aku yang macam kampung...hahahahahahaha but I'm the only one in this house that eats super duper spicy...the rest are all gone case.



While waiting for the kids to come home, I managed to finish up half of the group photos for baby's class. That will be their year end gift before school ends, well this is part of Room Mom's responsibility if you become one. Taubat dah lepas ni akak retire. I'm still waiting for a package that havent arrive. It's the gift for the Pre-first Grader who will be graduating soon including my baby.

Dinner for tonite. Grilled salmon with thyme, spagheti carbonara (resipi anty ana) and celery soup. Alhamdulillah, no left over.

No comments:

Post a Comment