Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday May 23rd

Today the morning bit was rather chaotic because sunny boy has aikido at Shibuya, then he has a playdate at Azabu Juban and from there I have to sent my other half for his appointment at Yotsuya and the timing is lalalalalalalala....
I thought Parents watching day for sunny boy's aikido is next week but he insisted that it was yesterday and everyone has to leave at the same time due to the timing. His aikido 9.00-10.00, 10.30 playdate, 11.00 boss's appointment. True enough when we got to BST, no watching day ...went home and later my other half went to pick him up. After his aikido we send him to his friend's place by then it was already 10.27 and should be able to make it for the 11.00 appointment. Seriously, I dont know the exact location of my other half's appointment and I wanted to ask my friend's help so that the address could be keyed in to the Navigation System (sorry the system are all in japanese that left me handicapped to deal with the GPS) but my other half said no need, we can just try using the telephone no.....deng..deng..deng...it just doesnt work, not all phone no. works for the GPS, best way to get to a place is by keying in the actual address. Apa lagi dok circling and circling tak jumpa-jumpa jugak tempat nya and of course dalam kereta tu dok pot pet pot pet la....hi geram......am I to be blame for him not being able to make it for his appointment or he is to be blamed for not wanting to listen. I kept on asking him to stop along the way so that someone could help us key in the address...tak nak jugak tu and kept on saying that GPS doesnt work in that area..... and eventually it was way pass his appointment time, he made a call to reschedule it to a later time. Okay got new time at 4.30 pm.

Got home at 12.00 and still feeling geram, I went straight to the kitchen to prepare lunch and my other half went to sleep. Oh..oh....I still have my ubi kayu (tapioca) that I bought last Sunday and I better do my bingka today. Mak datuk resipi takde so kita bedal je la ye, main ingat-ingat je camne makteh yati ajar dulu. Glad that it turn out well.

baby tolong parut ubi

Woke my other half, he had lunch and took him for his appointment. You see...when you key in the address...so easy in 15 minutes we were already there. Boss done at 5.30 and we had to rush home as I need to change, collect the gift voucher for the teachers and I had to meet the Moms at Ebisu Station at 6.00 pm. My other half dropped me off and I was 3 minutes late ah lega coz there were few others that were later than me.



This dinner is a tradition for Bluebell Class, before the school year end, the Room Mom will organise a get together with other Moms and will buy dinner for the teacher and will present her with a Gift Voucher. My only regret last nite was the restaurant, they did not provide enough for the vegetarian MOMs. Kesian diorang..they didnt have much to eat. The restaurant is called Momotaro ,its a yakitori place, located very near Ebisu Station. If you want to drink and doesnt mind the food, than I recommend this place coz its value for money. On top of your meal and pay Y2,500 extra, you can drink all you want pastu mabuk la korang semua tapi makanan nya kureng....Azlinza.....sedap lagi the yakitori yang laki aku bawak kau dulu kat bawah train track tu...

Lepas dinner tu sambung pulak mengopi kat Starbucks and some of them tu sambung pulak pergi Roponggi tapi I balik rumah terus sebab dah mengantuk sangat.

No comments:

Post a Comment