Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rainy Season is Back

In the beginning of summer usually most parts of Japan will encounter rainy days. Its Tsuyu in Japanese for rainy season. Basically it rains and rains and rains. Today in Kanto area it was forecasted only 20C high. Well, Tokyo register their rainy season in June but before May ends...it started already. It has been raining since last nite and havent stop since. But that doesnt refrain me to be home all day.

After breakfast (hari ni makan mee goreng okay) at 10.00 am accompanied by my beloved umbrella and a friend (I bought this umbrella 12 years ago at Jusco, Taman Maluri ada sentimental value gitu), I went to DonqueiJote (I hope I got the spelling correct), a store near Roponggi. This 6 storey shop opens 24 hours and offers everything you need from household, toiletries, electrical items, supermarket, name brands, souvenirs and practically everything. My nephews wants a skateboard so went there to check it out. Allright found it but need to get more details of exactly what they wanted. It's a bit chilly today and lucky I've got my jacket on. Happy...hehehehehe got something for myself too. Once in a while nice to give myself a treat....hahahaha am I trying to justify??? Well..I deserved it....habis duit buat karipap.



From Donquei, I walked in to the 100 yen store nearby and managed to pick up few more things and my last stop was the drug store to get my other half's hair tonic but sorry they ran out of stock.

Got home at 1.00 pm...can you imagine how long we ronda-ronda....hmmm but its definite fun okay...browsing thru shelves freely without hubby and kids oh..its heaven..hehehehehehe. Managed to get few more things to bring back to KL for my beloved people there. Azlinza...tapi tak jumpa lagi la beg ponjot kau...nanti aku cari kat lain pulak.

After lunch and nothing better to do we decided to rearrange the furniture at the living room (need to burn some calories ma..) but forgot to snap a picture before, only after we finish arranging we took a picture after. With limited space that I have, no complaints I'm happy, its cozy to my innocent eyes. Thanks Che Wa.



Today, baby brought 2 of her friends home. Its her turn for a playdate and I only prepare fried rice, chips and chicken nuggets for them. What else...its easy and usually the kids will make no fuss to eat them. For 3 hours the house was filled with their laughter and their running inside out, I like.. the girls were so happy playing together. Had a nice time with their mummies too when they came to pick up their girls. Thanks M K and M U for the goodies you all brought.




Tonite's dinner, bake chumicurry fish with mashed avocado, grill white asparagus and leftover yesterday's corn soup.


Despite weather sulks, it had been a nice day with a lot of good news coming around from every corner. Well I'm happy for everyone. My other half came home so cheerful with good news too...it must have been the positive vibes going around. To my other half, WELL DONE and I'm so proud of you.

I'm turning in early as my day will start very early tomorrow. Sweet dreams and nite nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment