Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wednesday, May 13th

Early morning after everyone left, I head off to the Immigration Office in Shinagawa to sort out my assistant's visa. Time flies so fast that here I am again to get her visa renewed and of course I have to go again next week to submit the other papers. From Shinagawa, I went straight to Mushoshi Kosogi about 12km from where I live to pick up somethings from my friend. Alamak after all the way there, she wasnt home coz she got an emergency call to go to school, and since I was already there, went to the Foodium Mall, there's Daiei Supermarket (anty norly's favourite store) bought groceries and got home almost 12.00.



This is what I have for lunch today, sempoi but laju je makan coz its super duper spicy. Spicy tofu in soy sauce with fried bitter gourd with egg. A lot of people doesnt like bitter gourd due to the bitter taste but it has got a lot of medicinal benefit that includes stimulating digestion and treating diabetes.



While waiting for the kids to come back home, the school nurse rang to say that sunny boy was injured while playing soccer at school. Well, he sounded okay when I talked to him and he said its only his thumb but being a mum of course, a lil' worry so I quickly made appointment to see the doctor later.


Soon as he got off from the bus, took him to our regular clinic but the doctor send us to the Orthopedic Clinic instead.
While waiting to see doctor at National Clinic


at Yoshida Orthopedic Clinic

Lucky...no broken bone but he has to use the sling for the next one week. His eyes was almost teary when doctor said that there 's no soccer for him for the next 2 weeks and he cant sit for his aikido test this Saturday too. He's suppose to sit for his 5th kyu aikido test this Saturday. Kesian anak mummy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment