Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday, May 2nd

It was a beautiful day and after my usual morning routine, everybody seems to have a plan for the day, sunny boy and daddy wants to go Odaiba, princess wants to go for a movie and baby forever with her park. Dont know what happen wasnt feeling too good and I thot might as well prepare lunch quickly. By the time I finished it was almost 1.00pm and immediately went to sleep. Didnt realise that I've got the whole house to join me....hahahahahahaha
It was 4.30pm when princess started making noise that she was hungry. Unbelievable we actually ate our lunch at 5.00pm.


What a pity, no one's plan materialised today...and we decided to take a walk to Roponggi Hills coz other half wants to have Starbucks. Everyone had a good time and we got home just in time for princess to watch American Idol.

My lazy mood for cooking came again so changed menu, I made pepperoni pizza instead. Selamat.

No comments:

Post a Comment