Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday, May 27th

This morning, I was so happy for my sunny boy. When he asked permission from the father to go over to his friend's place, it was a flat no from daddy and when he cried, I cant help but to cry too. He is my son right and definitely I know how he is feeling inside....kesian anak mummy. He knows the father's ruling but it really mean something to him. Managed to get my other half to let him go for a sleep over at his friend's house next week. I know the ruling in this house..there's no such thing as sleep over but I guess that's why the word exception came. Perhaps if we are back home, it would be easier to observe the rule. His good friend and their family is leaving for Singapore next week and that boy's mother is organising a farewell sleep over at their house...kira last kopek la dapat jumpa and nak main-main, budak ni pun kaki bola macam abang jugak. I know how he feels and I'm sure he would want to spend some last moment with his buddy. He already lost 3 good buddies ever since we got here and my sunny boy is quite a sentimental boy...cam sape tu...hehehehehe but of course, daddy's word - this is the last time for sunny boy and he is not allowed to ever ask again. Period!!!

I was all smiley when I sent them off to the bus stop this morning and sunny boy was thanking me profusely that he get to go next week. Poor boy.

It was a beautiful day and decided to enjoy the warm morning and went for a short walk and after that came home and I bake Nyonya Bingka Ubi...still in the mood to make sweet kuih.


Furthermore, some ladies are coming over for lunch later....unplanned it was spur of the moment.

Thanks to M, P and S for coming..sad that Ms L couldnt join us....but anyhow loads of laughter for the afternoon. Thanks again to M for the cookies and snacks, S for bringing the Cumi-cumi squid, P for bringing the cheesecake. I really had a good time.


Too much laughter and probably ate too much for lunch I guess that makes me lost my memory today somehow ...is it a sign of Alzheimer??? but men, I'm only 25 ..hahahaha in the evening I went to a nearby supermarket to buy something. I wanted to get White Pepper and Bread Crumb but somehow when I get to the store...I only remembered White Pepper, got it and went home. Just before I entered the house I remembered that I actually need to get the Bread Crumb apalagi 180 degrees u-turn beb... Went to the shop again and got the bread crumb....hah lega, ni nak buat masak malam ni kang.

Dinner for tonite, Corn Soup, French Beans Saute in Olive Oil and how shall I named it...Fried Chicken Ala Arashiela Main Bedal...anyway comment from my PA, she said it taste good and similar to the one she had at TGIF....aduh kembang akak....okay will paste the recipe soon.



Well tonite, I'm going to finish off the book I'm reading..The Dreams of My Father by Obama....I find the book very interesting and perhaps next time I will write my own journey too...but who's gonna buy yeah??? hehehehehehe berangan tak habis aku ni...macam-macam nak buat. Okay people...till the next entry...nite...nite

No comments:

Post a Comment