Sunday, May 31, 2009

Perwakilan Luncheon cum Datin Liza's Farewell

Yesterday afternoon, Perwakilan Tokyo organised a luncheon at Manhattan Lounge, ANA Intercontinental Hotel for the ladies. The luncheon was in appreciation for the member's dedication and support given to all Perwakilan activities. Since Datin is leaving soon it was also a surprise Farewell for her. We had a nice time. I helped arranged with the venue and food and was happy to note that all the ladies enjoyed the food served. Alhamdulillah and to Pam thanks for assisting me. Definitely I will have more parties at your place.





My other half came to pick me up from the hotel and we took sunny boy for his hair cut at Factory Cut in Ebisu. This salon offers a quick cut for Yen1000. Later went to see mak buncit to pick up my cake mix at Azabu Juban. Beb...tuhan je balas budi kau tu for bringing back my flour. Amin.

We had tosei for dinner...3 types of tosei... plain tosei for princess and baby, egg tosei for sunny boy and masala tosei for my other half. I was exhausted somehow, ye la dari pagi kan..dengan aikido pagi tadi, malam tadi tido lewat, pastu berpeleseran pulak dengan the ladies ateh canne.. and didnt bother to make any dhall or chutney so everyone had tosei with fish head curry and fried cabbage.

Later we went to watch Angels and Demons, tak kan nak bilang aku dah tak larat kan...pergi jugak la....skang dating ngan abang pulak.

queueing up to buy popcorn and coke
muka pun dah naik basi dah...hahahahaha ateh udah tengah malam

2 comments: