Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

The kids got another day off from school on Monday. Wonder why....school is almost over but they still got a day off here and there.
That morning, together with baby I went to deliver the cake and had coffee with some ladies at the Embassy, I took the kids out for lunch. Initially wanted to take them for bowling but since they all ni meleceh tak habis, sorry ya time was running out.




We had a nice afternoon at TGIF and roamed around the Roponggi area after. Got home and later take them to the park and met another lady there, while the kids were busy playing mummy had a nice time chatting with a friend.

Tuesday morning, I had to go to school to hand in the project that I have completed. After finishing my task there, I went to a friend's place to help her unpacked. She has just moved to a new place. I find this place very neat and it reminds me a little of Singapore or Hong Kong when I'm there. Alhamdulillah managed to help my friend quite a bit.

1 comment:

  1. roponggi????eeee..bestnye tempat tu, gwe suka banget..hehehe

    ReplyDelete