Thursday, May 7, 2009

The busy day.......

Got a call from someone on Tuesday afternoon while I was at the 100 yen store near the kids school in search of the things that I needed for my project, she needs local food for her guests the next day. My other half was still on leave then, berhati mulia dia...to chauffeur me around to go get my ingredients.


The lunch box and some kuih-kuih for their tea.

Wednesday morning after the kids went off to school..there's war in the kitchen but alhamdullilah managed to get everything ready in time. Delivered the food to Embassy, came home and after lunch hubby dragged me to Ginza as he wants to check out a shop called Lemon Net selling everything relating to cameras. Of course, anyone who has interest in photography will like this place...its a galore of new and used items relating to cameras. Rushed home to be in time to pick up the kids as baby wants daddy to carry her home after she gets off from the bus. Kena dera daddy but anyway he doesnt get the chance to pick them up often, only when he's off.

Weather was awful and the rain hasnt stop since the nite before but I still needed to get more stuff for my project and I have to go to Harajuku again...hahahahaha baik hati lagi cik abang kita ni....sanggup meredah hujan tu bawak bini...hehehehehe but what a relief, I got what I wanted.

ha ni la benda-benda yang i wanted...ribbons and little ornaments

aida...these are some of the things displayed that you can get from the 100 yen store...tapi ni sikit je la...ada macam-macam benda lagi...

scones for tea










Dinner for the nite


Steak with honey mustard sauce, saute vegetables, onion soup and bruschetta bread (sori picture dua lagi tu tak ambik)

2 comments:

  1. NITA,the next time im in tokyo,u better take me to that place yg jual ribbons and little onaments tu tauuuu?????and LEMONET tu....im a budding photographer what??hehehe..

    mana recepi scones nya buk nita????
    (mcm la nak buat)

    tapi, aku dah buaT kek chocolate kau nita...
    ramai yg memuji keenakkan kek ku itu..tapi aku bagitau dieorg,resepi dari kaknita....BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lifesilikethat....of course when u here next...will take you to more funky places....muaahhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete