Friday, May 8, 2009

Saturday, May 9th




Last nite we got home almost 11.30pm from Kak Sharifah's house. The men were so engrossed with each other, almaklumlah bila orang utara dah berjumpak...amboi sembang sampai tak ingat nak balik. Thank you Kak Sharifah for inviting us over for dinner. It was nice to have met her parents and auntie and she introduced me to her cousin who just got transferred here last November. The food was wonderful and Kak Sharifah's mother made chapati too. I tell you....I have to go and learn from her...the chapati was just awesome...lembut gitu...so different from the one I made. To Tuan Syed and family..once again..domo arigato gozaimashita. Next round it has to be a gathering at my place.

With the gracious host

Anyway, only last nite I realise that I have to bring something to the Perwakilan's AGM. Alamak too late to prepare something when I got home, so this morning, I delegate my duty to send sunny boy for his aikido to my other half and that left me with sometime to come up with something.

What else...cuppy cakes are the easiest. Princess giving me a helping hand.



Well...left home at 10.15 am and got to Kamimeguro (Embassy Compound - Staff Residence) in time for the Perwakilan AGM..10.30 am. Phew....lega...but how come there's no one and its all so dark...holy crap..
Asked the guard but of course...wakaranai yo (tak tau dia kata), finally after few calls...oh the meeting is actually at the Embassy Official Residence in Daikanyama..ayoyoyoyo what's happening to me...its obvious right...I never read my emails....hahahahahahaha.....thank god its only 10 minutes drive to get there from Kamimeguro. Dengan muka yang tak malu ni....tersengih-sengih je la buat grand entrance....

orange poppy seed cuppies for the AGM and for our tea this afternoon

Since I have to cook for the Embassy yesterday, I cooked extra for home and kept my portion in the fridge. I knew I will only be back home around 2.00pm after the AGM today, am sure by then everyone will be hungry. For lunch today, everyone had tomato rice...clever me kan...selamat tak payah masak for lunch.

For dinner tonite, baby wanted pasta. She had baking day 2 weeks ago in school and have been bugging me to cook the pasta as per what she'd learned. Finally, tonite baby got what she wanted. Baby's pasta taste good, not bad actually for a kinder girl and is so easy to make. Of course, my kids just love pasta, bapak deme italian gamaknya kot...hahahahahahaha indian ngan italian tu kan bunyi nya dekat nak sama kan....
Menu:- Grill Salmon, Asparagus and Mushroom saute in Olive oil and Penne in tomato sauce.



Bukan main laju abang makan ari ni...

1 comment:

  1. nita,kak sharifah tu yg baju hitam suar putih ke??
    yg pompuan tu anak dia kan????

    aku kenal dia r nita..dia buat apa kat tokyo??
    aku selalu jumpe dia kat rumah datin sharifah latifah,isteri dato' syed ali ,kat tmn tar..
    cer tanye dia betul x???

    ReplyDelete