Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday, May 14th

At 9.00 am left home to drive my other half for his appointment at Shiba Koen. From there sent him to Nihonbashi and came back home but only to leave again half an hour later to hit for school at Yoga to give moral support to my Princess. She has a presentation on her project. She was all smiley when she saw me as earlier on I told her that I will not be able to make it coz I have a Farewell Lunch to attend at 12.00. Tapi tak sampai hati, pergi jugak sekolah to see her so I was all over the place yesterday.



From Yoga, drove back to Hiroo and my assistant wanted to go to Jiyugaoka, so on the way dropped her off and obviously I was late for my appointment. Anyway all the best to Madam T on your new posting. Sad to see another friend leaving. I'm sure our path will cross again someday. Food was fabulous and had a nice time with the ladies.



Made some scones and corn bread for the kids snack coz usually they come home hungry after a long day at school.



Dinner for the nite, garlicky scallop, prawns and squid, sweet pea saute in olive oil, fish & broccoli stew

1 comment:

  1. kau memang mcm lipas kudong Nita ooiii...
    dah la all over the place,laju lak tu.
    tapi aku salute kau la..
    tokyo tu dah mcm ampang jaya jer bagi kau...hehehe

    nak cube buat scones la..

    ReplyDelete