Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday, May 22nd

When there's a need to get up early somehow I overslept and sunny boy came and woke me up just before 6 and boy didnt I jump from the bed. Gosh...I was running late and somehow felt sleepy still. Sorry no time to shower and left home at 6.20am. Dropped sunny boy off and went straight to the girls school. We were already in school even before the school guards....hahahahaha. The girls had their breakfast in the car and I told the girls that mummy really need to catch a cat nap but somehow couldnt .... how to when the girls continuously fighting, laughing, talking and giggling. I felt terrible that morning, so tired. Princess had Sports Day starting 9.00 am, Sunny Boy had Spring Sing at 1.45 pm and meanwhile what do I do....wait as usual and read to kill my time??? Lucky thing Princess hit the write word....hehehehehehe "its okay mummy you dont have to be there".....pucuk di cita ulam mendatang la kaedah nya....wallalalalalala thank you darling....apa lagi terus balik rumah. But I believe, I have done my fair share when it comes to their school activities. Mind you 3 kids, 3 classrooms and 2 schools....and for the past 4 years I have been doing this Room Parent for both schools and I think its time to call it quit. So children, dont you all dare bug me anymore to become your Room Mom again for next year. I want to enjoy my last bit here doing things that I like and finish off all my on hold classes.

Got home, tried to sleep but to no avail so just lepak a bit and went for lunch with my neighbour. Quick fix for me where else Priya Restaurant, my favorite joint. For those of you interested:- Priya The Indian Restaurant, 3F Hongoku Building, 5-2-25 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku Tokyo 150-0012
Tel No. 03-5941-6996
http://priyajapan.tripod.com


Look at the Naan....its humongous cant finish one myself, so full and no dinner for me. I pack some food for dinner since I wasnt in the mood to cook so that later just heat it up. I fried some cauliflower for vege and did some fried chicken to add to the naan and lamb curry that I have bought earlier.

In the evening, the kids had mengaji and while waiting for them, I had a nice stroll at Aoyama and found these little-little nice shops at the back alley.....hmmmmm sakit mata nampak macam-macam......

I guess everyone's tired today even baby felt asleep during mengaji so we all turn in quite early for the nite.

1 comment:

  1. i salute you la Nita...
    you are one SUPERMOM,
    long live the supermom.. :)

    ReplyDelete