Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday, May 15th



It was a sunny day but a bit windy and chilly. Yesterday took me to Tokyo Midtown the early morning part. I have an appointment to meet some friends at Roponggi Station around 10.45am. Left home at 10.30 with another friend to meet them. Since everyone's okay for lunch, we head home to have something local. Thank you PA for preparing superb lunch within short notice. We had asam pedas salmon n terung (to my fren who is now allergic to brinjal...i hope you r feeling better today), lauk favorite gue...tahu goreng kicap berlada, mix vege and ikan goreng. Seronok makan ramai-ramai.

Later in the afternoon, I went to a nearby supermarket and guess what...saw durian there...hehehehehehe



Anyway for dinner we had idli, lamb dry curry, dhall and mint chutney. But somehow my idli was a bit slack as my PA soaked the wrong rice instead of basmati sudah accident jadi thai rice....well it still taste good but a bit sticky, that's all. Someone got upset but sorry...cant be helped!!! Dah tersalah kan nak buat camane.....kena sabar kan. But I guess, yesterday was just not the day, as my Potato Fruit bread doesnt come out nice too. Bantat gitu.....hahahahahahahha tapi tak puas hati, i am sure i will have to give it another try, nak buat jugak sampai jadi.

1 comment:

  1. 4000 yen sebiji durian???
    in ringgit berapa ek??

    kau balik m'sia ni makan puas2 derian k?

    ReplyDelete