Friday, May 1, 2009

Busy Friday

Everyone in the house was up by 5.30 am accept Boss. After the usual morning chaos we left home at 6.20 am. Sunny boy wanted me to watch him playing soccer and stayed on for a while at his school until its time to send the girls off.
When we got to Seisen, I was so mad with princess as she said "mummy i dont have my phone".... Before leaving home, I reminded Princess not to forget her keitai (handphone), even before jumping into the car, I reminded her to check her school bag, reason being she has to spend the whole day at school and will only pick her up at 9.00 pm. Yesterday she has after school activity and only ends at 6.00 and at 7.00 she will be watching the Talent Show Performance. Of course gave her some coins for her to make calls from payphone. Gggrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh

Had a meeting in school and once done rushed home as I promise to meet my guests at 10.30 to take them around before they leave for KL the next day. Took them to Tokyo Tower and dropped them off at Ebisu coz they wanted to buy Japanese Cotton. Mai has to take them to Nippori (the textile town). It was noon by the time I got home, did a little bit of cleaning up, called Mak, cooked and it was time to pick up the other two.
Somehow I felt a little tired yesterday and thank God, my other half came back early and after dinner asked him to pick up princess from school. When we got home close to 10, the kids were all looking so exhausted and so am I.

Dinner tonite, very indian


Rava Idli, Chicken Curry and Spinach with Dhall

No comments:

Post a Comment