Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tuesday, May 26th

Today, I had my baby home, she got a day off as it was the High School Graduation for SIS. There's less than 2 weeks before school ends but still she got a day off. Makes me wonder at times??? Bayar sekolah mahal-mahal pastu cuti memanjang je... But of course, I always enjoy having her around... brightens up my day. As the school year is coming to an end very soon, my diary seems to be occupied everyday. Well...this is the busiest time for me....and today I organised the Mom's from Sunny boy's class to have a get together before the Summer Vacation.



From the lunch place we adjourned back to my house for tea as we still have some things to discuss about the year end party for sunny boy's class. Hmm we still got some money to spend for the boys....now got to crack my head to think of what to get for the boys...the budget is about 750 yen per person.

After the kids routine and quick dinner, I have to drive Princess to school as she got an invitation to attend the Graduation Party from 7.00pm - 9.30 pm...tak cukup mak berparty...anak pun kena party jugak....



I have to wait until she finishes so while she partied, baby and I went to Futako Tamagawa, there's Takashimaya there. Managed to buy a small gift for a friend's baby and of course sakit lagi mata ni....but we had a nice time going in and out of the name brand boutiques. From Chanel to Chaumet to Dior to Loewe to LV to Bvlgari to Fendi to Ferragamo to Celine to Georg Jensen to Gucci to Pucci mak atok nice feast for my eyes and didnt have enough time to go to the rest.




On the way to the car park, I saw this bicycle rank and have to take a picture. Everything has to be in order here and isnt that neat....

Got home in time as my other half was about to have dinner, chat a little and went to finish up my things for the school. Later we both had a nice time watching video clips on Youtube, one after another...it was really funny.



Dinner for the nite, Yakiniku bowl for the kids and beef steak, mushroom soup and steam brocolli for us.

3 comments:

  1. bz manjang ek???aku yg penat bace blog kau ni...party la,lunch la,dinner la,,aikido la...ishhhh..patutla kurus...
    dah la tu..masak lagi...eeeee..kau ni superwoman la nita..
    wa caya lu la babe. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh.yeh..yeh...tu belum kau datang lagi...kalu idak entah kemana-mana bukit dah kita pegi ek...hehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. betullah ana, i really respect anita, sibuk aje, time table penuh aje... tapi menu dia tetap tahap hotel 5 bintang...bravissima nita...

    ReplyDelete