Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday, May 18th

It was nice to have the house back to myself after the weekend. Still in the mood of cleaning up and after everyone left, I started cleaning up the store room.

some of the garbage waiting to be collected by the janitor.
the bag I got when I bought the durian.....patma I will collect as many okay and send it to your orchard, to make it easier for you to send your durians to all your gediks kakak.


Now, the store room looks neater. Next project, will be the storage room downstairs.

In the midst of cleaning, the phone rang and guess who it was....my adinda, report duty kak kakak dia coz dah sampai so apa lagi cepat je buat date untuk berpeleseran. Shortly after, she's right on my door step. Ceria mia when I heard my dinda's voice.


Lunch tergempar for adinda, nasi goreng cina, ikan bilis goreng, tahu goreng, keropok goreng....semuanya goreng macam adinda ku yang kaki goreng tu...hehehehehe jangan marah no dinda... Macam mana ribut masa dia datang, macam kilat pulak la we all makan pastu macam halilintar pulak la nak kena hantar dia balik opis. Nasib baik opis dinda ni cuma 10 minutes drive je from my house so its okay for me to send her off.

Weather was really nice and when I got home, I decided to ronda-ronda a bit. Walk into Sisley coz my other half mentioned that they are having Sale. Tried this and that but couldnt find anything I like. Walk around a bit to enjoy the sunny day and came home with a bunch of peonies (seasonal bunga ni and I like the smell and of course I love to have some fresh flowers around the house).

While I was chatting online with friends, sunny boy called asking whether he could have a friend over and of course I said yes coz he will have company to play soccer, kalu idak kang menyalak seme orang suruh turun main ngan dia. That's when I decided to make a cake for their snack later.

Green Tea Roll Cake with Red Bean

Took the girls for a walk since sunny boy has a playmate at home. Nice to walk and yack with my girls.

The kids dinner for the nite, chinese fried rice, scrambled eggs, bake fish and grill tiger prawn



Didnt get to take picture of my other half's dinner as he was already waiting at the table for his food...nanti takde pasal cari pasal pulak....hahahahha. I made seafood combo for him. Grill tiger prawn, bake fish with tomato curry sauce and stir fry french beans. Tapi rasa cam regret gitu coz tak dapat ambik gambar...coz cam cun la pulak akak nya presentation tu...hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment